About Me

My photo
This is a type of journal where I share my thoughts and feelings on being a mom, wife, woman, on horses and housekeeping, and life in general. I suppose I don't want to write all these things in my permanent journal because for me that's more for posterity and this is more just for me. If you want to read more about my family and events go to troyandalie@gmail.com

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Home Stretch

Well, exactly two more weeks here and my services will no longer be needed du to the fact that school will be let out for the summer and both Mom and Dad are teachers. It's really kind of bitter sweet. Mostly sweet. We've really fallen into a comfortable routine. Little sister even treats my baby as though he were her annoying little brother now that he can crawl and get into her things. Seriously, this morning he was playing with a basketball that she has never cared for or touched, but as soon as he wanted it, it suddenly became her prized possession. She bosses him around and shakes her finger at him and tells him "no" and shuts him out of the kitchen. She jus let's that adult-sized personality shine through. The Captain is so sweet to my baby and to Little Sister.this morning he even picked out her clothes and helped her get dressed.
I am looking forward to summer and to just being a mom and taking care of my baby and husband. Come fall I will be working at an elementary school part time as a paraeducator. I'm excited because it will be part time and wont be babysitting. As for the future of this blog, I will update it one or two more times then change he name and make it into a more general thoughts and feelers and all sorts if stuff probably no one wants to read kind of blog but I will be fun to express myself.
If you get a moment, please refer to the list of books I read these last nine months. I must say I'm pretty proud of that list

No comments:

Post a Comment