About Me
- Alison and Troy
- This is a type of journal where I share my thoughts and feelings on being a mom, wife, woman, on horses and housekeeping, and life in general. I suppose I don't want to write all these things in my permanent journal because for me that's more for posterity and this is more just for me. If you want to read more about my family and events go to troyandalie@gmail.com
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
Just Another Reason
The first six months of babysitting the kids adored Rockwell. He was he sweet baby that I carried around all day while I fixed their lunches and tied their shoes. They could look at him and smile at him but he didn't disrupt their lives too much. A few months ago as he started to become mobile he began to fill the roll of "the annoying little brother". Little Sister doesn't like to share attention, toys, air. Is this a two year old thing or baby of the family thing? Well she hits him, pushes him, yells at him, and shakes her finger at him. Boy! It makes my blood boil! I don't care how old she is or isn't, she just hit my baby! She just made my baby cry! I attempt to control my rush of maternal instincts as I try not to throw her from the top of the stairs into her bed for a time out- a time out that somehow doesn't seem harsh enough. I won't miss this this summer. Not. One. Bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment