About Me

My photo
This is a type of journal where I share my thoughts and feelings on being a mom, wife, woman, on horses and housekeeping, and life in general. I suppose I don't want to write all these things in my permanent journal because for me that's more for posterity and this is more just for me. If you want to read more about my family and events go to troyandalie@gmail.com

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Well, now what?

Now it's over. I have mixed feelings. It was such a blessing to be able to work but have my baby with me all winter. He loved playing with the kids. I'm excited to just get to be a mom and wife all summer. I feel like I get to try it on for size. The only time I've been a stay at home mom was the first few months of Rocky's life and I was sooo tired I could hardly function (yes, for three months. How can real maternity leave be only 6 weeks?!) I'm looking forward to keeping my house clean(er) cooking things that take longer than 20 minutes, and getting started on Rockwell's scrapbook. But now this Blog is in limbo. I need a new name for it. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment