About Me

My photo
This is a type of journal where I share my thoughts and feelings on being a mom, wife, woman, on horses and housekeeping, and life in general. I suppose I don't want to write all these things in my permanent journal because for me that's more for posterity and this is more just for me. If you want to read more about my family and events go to troyandalie@gmail.com

Monday, October 11, 2010

Yellow Death

Today I made macaroni and cheese. I make macaroni and cheese about once a week but the kids request it every day. E-v-e-r-y day. So I pull it out of the fridge. Let's get something straight... it's not even the good mac and cheese. It's the western family kind made with the only butter I can find -but it's not butter or even margarine-it's diet substance . Sometimes I pull the leftover mac out of the fridge and think "there's no way they're going to eat this" and I brace myself for their complaints and try and think what else I can make. I mean, the only thing worse than this macaroni is this macaroni the next day. I feel like I'm handing them a big bowl of kidney failure. It baffles me. I guess I can't complain, it's makes my life easier. It all just makes me wonder, how did pioneer children survive without mac and cheese? or cap'n crunch? or ramen noodles?

No comments:

Post a Comment