Clyde slipped on a blanket and bumped his head. Clyde cried
Little sister hit Roxanne. Roxanne cried.
Prince Humphrey hit Captain Awesome. Captain Awesome cried.
Bonnie hit Little sister. Little Sister cried.
Bonnie wouldn't share with Roxanne. Roxanne cried
Captain Awesome wouldn't let Prince Humphrey in his fort. Prince Humphrey cried
Baby was hungry but didn't want his bottle. Baby cried
Bonnie wanted to go home. Bonnie cried.
Daisy scared Roxanne. Roxanne cried .
Clyde remembered he bumped his head. Clyde cried again.
This was in between time outs for fighting, picking movie debates, me forcing them to play outside (I know I'm so mean) them whining, frantic potty trips, and telling me a hundred times they wanted hot dogs for lunch. The weekend was never so welcome.
Oh Allison, you could not have put it any better. I have the most kids on Fridays too, and I HATE FRIDAYS now. I usually have my 2, and then 4 others, and I'm due in 2 months, so I'll be right there with you at 7. Lucky for me I'll only have all 7 there for about 1 hour, then one leaves, but still. Why does it have to be Friday?
ReplyDeleteFridays are hard. Charles works longer on Fridays so it makes the day 10 times longer and the kids always seem to be grumpy. I don't even have as many kids to look after and I understand somewhat. I hope today is a better Friday for you!
ReplyDelete