Little Sister has been a whiney-face terror ALL WEEK (monday through wednesday). I could hardly stand her. I think one in every 10 sentences she didn't use a whiney voice. I thought she'd be fine after a nap. Each day she had a long nap and she'd get up from her bed and just whine all they way upstairs. Hungry? She seemed better a few minutes after I fed her, but not much longer than that. What was I supposed to do with this girl?
Today there was no change in the morning and I'd about had enough. Well in the middle of the day we got to drop Captain Awesome off at preschool at the college. Troy needed the car but didn't get out of class until a half hour after we needed to be there, so we decided to take a walk (I was trying to catch Troy in his class across campus-no luck) I didn't bring the stroller and it was a pretty nice day, so I carried Baby and Little Sister "walked". More like she jumped in the snow, ran ahead, ran back to me, climbed loads of stairs, rolled on the linoleum, and got many googley looks from all the college girls. She was really quite well behaved.
The really amazing thing happened when we got home. She was not back to her usual self.... she was better! She was bopping around, playing, laughing, and doing anything to make me and Rockwell laugh. She was such a ham! It never occurred to me that all she needed some good old fashioned fresh air. Well, now I know.
No comments:
Post a Comment