Its no secret hat I dread changing Little Sister's stinky diapers. It's the worst part of the day and it occurs up to three times in one 8-hour day. One big reason I loathe this opportunity is because of the perfumed wipes in the unmarked containers I have the privilege of using. I always wondered why Mom bought such foul smelling wipes then today I saw the package they came in and there was the answer: Shea butter.
I remember when Shea butter started hitting the shelves. You could hardly buy lotion with it. They pasted the name all over their lotion bottles, even mixing it with other scents like coconut. Everyone oohed and aawed over it while I eewed and gagged and wondered what the big deal was ( note: I don't know maybe it just doesn't mix with my skin?)
Anyways for you oohers and aahers now picture your beloved scent mingled with baby poop scent (honestly, are scented wipes supposed to mask the scent? Because it just mixes) in one horrific combination. Not exactly coconuty is it? That is whT I put up with every day becaus the only thing worse than the smells of baby poop or Shea butter is the two combined. Why, Mom? Why?
No comments:
Post a Comment