About Me

My photo
This is a type of journal where I share my thoughts and feelings on being a mom, wife, woman, on horses and housekeeping, and life in general. I suppose I don't want to write all these things in my permanent journal because for me that's more for posterity and this is more just for me. If you want to read more about my family and events go to troyandalie@gmail.com

Friday, February 25, 2011

This Morning

You know when an old person is talking at you and they take ages to get to their point and when they do they just start repeating themselves? And you want to be polite so you smile and nod while really planning your escape route in your head? If you do know what this is like, then you know what it was like listening to Captain Awesome this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment