Dear readers(assuming you exist)
I just wanted to clarify that although I usually write the catastrophes of the day, most days Are
Pretty good and although I can't lie and tell you I like babysitting, I will
Tell you that I actually so like the kids I babysit.
Little sister can be really sweet and funny. She always asks me how I am ( sounds like w-are-yo)
Or if I'm ok (Kay?) she likes to put on hats and shoes and is a good
Sport she all her older brothers push her around
Captain Awesome is usually really good about doing things I ask him
To, like turn off the tv, tries to be nice to his little sister, and is so enthusiastic about things sometimes
I can't help but smile.
So please keep in mind as you read my little anecdotes that they are true but are mostly for entertainment purposes only.
Sincerely,
Alison
No comments:
Post a Comment