About Me

My photo
This is a type of journal where I share my thoughts and feelings on being a mom, wife, woman, on horses and housekeeping, and life in general. I suppose I don't want to write all these things in my permanent journal because for me that's more for posterity and this is more just for me. If you want to read more about my family and events go to troyandalie@gmail.com

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Enthusiasm

The Captain is nothing if not enthusiastic (and confidant) some of my favorites lately:

Me: your lunch is ready
Him: my lunch? Yes! Wahoo! I like lunch!

Him: I'm handsome cuz my shirt and my pants and my shoes are handsome
Me: what about your face?
Him: yeah, my face is handsome.

Him: Yeah! I'm the winner! I'm so good at this game always win it!

Him:first I'll clean this up then I'll go play with Clyde. Okay it's Plan.

Him: this is SO COOL!

1 comment: